INtime/iRMX For Windows on P4 motherboard with ISA slots?

  • Richard.Carver@Abbott.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2004

      Anyone using INtime/iRMX For Windows on a Pentium 4 motherboard with ISA slots?

      We are looking into upgrading our current system which is running iRMX III R2.1 on a 200Mhz Pentium PC.

      I've found several P4 motherboards with ISA slots and was wondering if anyone had any experience with these or had other recommendations.

      Soyo-P4I845PE-ISA

      Supermicro P4SCA

      Technoland TL-MB 8200 (MBTL8200LLV)

      Thanks
      Richard Carver
      Abbott Laboratories

    • Robert Buehlmann
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2004
        Hi Richard,

        We have made some test installtions on systems with a P4 and ISA slots.
        So far we did not found any problems with iRMX III Rel. 2.3 and ISA cards.

        For customer products we use boards with Intel chips from the embedded roadmap.
        They are available for some years. One customer is shipping such a product.
        The hardware was available, when the development started > 2 years ago.
        It's a Tualatin 1,4 Ghz CPU and still has ISA Slots.

        Best regards,

        Robert

        Ing.-Buero Robert Buehlmann   Fon: +49 4123 5605
        Kuesterkamp 6                 Fax: +49 4123 7168
        D-25355 Barmstedt             robert@...
        GERMANY                       www.buehlmann.de