rmx floppy tool

  • Jan Baan (HCC)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004
      Does anybody have a tool that allows reading and writing of iRMX floppies on Windows?

    • Robert Buehlmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004
        Hi Jan,

        Happy new year.
        Richard Carver has posted last year a note about it.
        "[irmxstuff] RMXDisk for Windows - Beta Testers Wanted"

        Best regards,

        Robert

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004
          Hi Robert,

          a Happy New Year to you too! I passed the message on to Philips Medical (which is where the request came from).

          regards,
          Jan Baan
          TenAsys Corporation
          Netherlands