Hi Dave, I tried to send the email directly to you but it kept coming back undelivered. I posted the power supply photos in the photo section of the groupka7anm
Does this replace the external or internal power supply? Either way, the info is useful. I will check it out. The present problem is internal. Runs well for acarlnb7c
Just in case you are interested, here is a third party power supply that I have used to take my IRLP node mobile. It has an input voltage of 6 to 24 voltscraiginhouston
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 5, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.