Mike, Why not send the information of what happened to this email list where you posted a question for help, so we "all" can learn from this? Marshall - ke6pcvmarshalloldham
Dave check your e-mail. I sent a small list of what has happen here Mike _ KB1FXPenguin_31
I did some googling and found that if you set autospan to no in: /etc/pulse/client.conf it appears to stop pulseaudio from starting, and should keep thingsve7ltd
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 5, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses
Members of this group also joined
To swap information about programming two-way radio equipment and enabling options that aren't commonly known about.Restricted Group, 11554 membersBefore asking to join, please read this entire message.This groups purpose is to facilitate the swap ...more