Re: Time Change

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 13, 2009

      The link above is to the fix-dst script that was made 2 years ago to fix the DST issue. Your node should have it installed by default. I have logged in and run the fix-dst script, and your timezone seems to be working correctly now.

      --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Mullarkey" <k7pfj@...> wrote:

      > Hi Dave or Nate,
      >

      > The day light savings time has changed out here in Colorado and was
      > wondering how to change the time on my embedded node to reflect the correct
      > time.
      >

      > Mike K7PFJ
      >

      > Colorado Telecom, L.L.C
      >
      > Mike Mullarkey
      >
      > 6886 Sage Ave
      >
      > Firestone, Co 80504

      > 303-954-9693 Home Office & Fax
      >
      > 303-718-8052 Cellular

    • Mike Mullarkey
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 13, 2009

        Hi Dave,

        Thanks for the help as always. The pictures looks just like the one you have on the web site.

        Mike K7PFJ

        Colorado Telecom, L.L.C

        Mike Mullarkey

        6886 Sage Ave

        Firestone, Co 80504

        303-954-9693 Home Office & Fax

        303-718-8052 Cellular

        The link above is to the fix-dst script that was made 2 years ago to fix the DST issue. Your node should have it installed by default. I have logged in and run the fix-dst script, and your timezone seems to be working correctly now.

        --- In irlp-embedded@ yahoogroups. com, "Mike Mullarkey" <k7pfj@...> wrote:

        > Hi Dave or Nate,
        >

        > The day light savings time has changed out here in
        w:st="on">Colorado and was
        > wondering how to change the time on my embedded node to reflect the
        correct
        > time.
        >

        > Mike K7PFJ
        >

        > Colorado