Re: 1U Rack Case

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2009
      The conversion is not hard, depending on the length of the cables that were soldered onto your current motherboard.

      The other gotcha is which power supply your have in your unit (the 6-32V DC supply, or the 12V only supply.

      The rack cases do not house the standard power supplies nicely.

      Can you send me a picture of the computer with the cover off so I can see what the lengths are like? That will drive how the setup will look.