1U Rack Case

  • Mike Mullarkey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009

      Dave,

      On your site you offer a rack mount option for the node. Can I order the same and retro my node into the 1U case. I would like to compact my node and look better in the rack.

      Mike K7PFJ

      Colorado Telecom, L.L.C

      Mike Mullarkey

      6886 Sage Ave

      Firestone, Co 80504

      303-954-9693 Home Office & Fax

      303-718-8052 Cellular

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2009
        The conversion is not hard, depending on the length of the cables that were soldered onto your current motherboard.

        The other gotcha is which power supply your have in your unit (the 6-32V DC supply, or the 12V only supply.

        The rack cases do not house the standard power supplies nicely.

        Can you send me a picture of the computer with the cover off so I can see what the lengths are like? That will drive how the setup will look.