Re: Simplex Embedded Node

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2009
      This is not the right way to do it, as in controller mode, it will
      try to transmit everytime it receives a signal.

      It would seem to me that the AUX 1 and PTT (pin 2 and 3) are not
      jumpered together on the IRLP cable. This is required for a lot of
      the script in IRLP to work, and is outlined in the embedded-info
      document.

      --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Sybrant" <KB0JWR@...>
      wrote:

      > I don't know why it takes a day or so for my posts to show
      here..but I
      > finally got my embedded node to id every 10 min when in use...I had
      > set the Use Controller = yes.
      >
      > matt
      > kb0jwr
      > Node 3833
      >

      > --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Sybrant" <KB0JWR@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > How do I get my simplex embedded node to Morse_Id itself every 10
      > min?
      > > kb0jwr
      > > node 3833

    • Matthew Sybrant
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2009
        I set the controller mode to NO and now it's not id-ing any more. I
        will have to investigate the cable.

        kb0wjr
        node 3833