Re: [irlp-embedded] LOSS OF CUSTOM ON ID

  • JIM and LYN HALL
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      This accounts for what we are seeing. On one node 3024, we occassionally see the generic on id, but do not see the DEBUG log statement. The other node 3212 is mostly now playing the generic id but does sometimes play the custom.wav on file.  Is there anything we can do  to help this out?  There are only a few nodes we routinely connect to, can these custom.wav files reside in the embedded and be played in lieu of the download if it is late or is there anything we might do to adjust the timing?  We looked at the following:
      what do you think about this item in the environment file that neither one of us has uncommented so it will get exported:

      # This sets a user-defined delay to be used between key up and recorded
      # audio files. This is in microseconds! EX:500000 = 0.5 seconds
      # To activate, remove hash in front of the next line.
      #export TXDELAY=500000

      maybe even make the delay a full second instead of half second and remove the comment?????????  What you think????

      I know this is not a major problem, but it is a challenge to make it work correctly.

      Jim  WH7CD, nodes 3024,3212