Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: Remote Web Admin

  • Nate Duehr
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 25, 2006
      David Cameron - IRLP wrote:
      > Sorry, I was confused, as the embedded nodes use a different directory.
      >
      > cd /var/www/htdocs
      > ln -s control remote
      >
      > The URL
      > http://stn????.ip.irlp.net/control
      > should work from the outside of your network.
      >
      > At this time, it would seem that you do not have port 80 in the forwarding
      > rules for the routers that house your nodes. It is possible the telus is
      > blocking incoming data on port 80 as well.
      >
      > I logged in and checked that the webserver is running fine on both nodes.
      > The problem is in the port forwarding in the router (there is no port 80
      > forwared).

      Comment:

      If Telus blocks 80 you can forward a different port to port 80 on the
      box and that'll work if your router can do that.

      Nate
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 25, 2006
        > Comment:
        >
        > If Telus blocks 80 you can forward a different port to port 80 on the
        > box and that'll work if your router can do that.

        Or you can always change the port that apache listens to.

        If you need to do that, I can send a howto.

        > Nate

      • donmor46
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 25, 2006
          Dave. My remote will not except the username and password that it once
          had. stn1811 ve7fl

          Have not opened the ports of 1946 yet.

          Don VE7EDA

          --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, David Cameron - IRLP

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 27, 2006
            The default username and password are remote:remote

            On your first login you were asked to re-assign a password to the
            user "remote" for the web admin.

            The username will be remote, and the password will be what you setup.

            Dave Cameron