Re: basic linux commands

  • Matthew Sybrant
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 19, 2009
      I just removed the cover from the node and powered up the station.
      The COS light was on all the time except when it (the node) is
      receiving via the node radio. After powering down the node, I then
      changed the COS jumper setting from low to high. I then powered up
      the node & now the COS only lights green when the node radio is
      receiving a signal. I then connected to node 4883 and spoke with
      k2acy. A call back to my node (3833) also worked.

      I'd like to thanks all who helped me thru this and am very happy.

      73
      kb0jwr

      --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "David Cameron (IRLP)"
      <dcameron@...> wrote:

      > Is the COS on the MVP high or low? If it is high, he will have to
      change
      > the jumper on the IRLP board. To access the board, all he has to do
      is
      > open the case by removing the three screws at the back, and then
      view
      > the IRLP board as he is being called by your node.
      >
      > Also, the audio cables should be hooked up as follows:
      >
      > 1) BLUE jack to line input cable (or leave disconnected, as it is
      fed
      > through pin 8 of the IRLP board)
      > 2) GREEN jack to line output cable
      >
      > If the green LED stays on at all time, except when he is receiving a
      > signal on his radio, then the COS jumper needs to be changed from
      LOW to