RE: [irlp-embedded] Net gear FWG114Pv2 router

  • Mike Mullarkey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2009

      The net gear is more reliable than my old Linksys WRT54G I have sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Much better unit than Linksys.

      Mike K7PFJ

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2009
        The Netgear FWG114 is listed on portforward.com, complete with the IRLP
        info included.

        Here is the link:

        http://tinyurl.com/7mmyee

        The trick seems to be to add a rule to firewall as well as forwarding
        the port.