Very odd question

  • Stephen Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2008
      I was thinking (not always good) the IRLP embedded
      system has USB ports on it. Is it possible to plug an
      external hard drive into one and have it accessible
      along with the rest of the system when logging in from
      remote with WinSCP? It would allow for some large
      storage that can be accessed while on a trip.

      IRLP Node 1300
      EchoLink Node 74852
      Steve Johnston
      VE6CYR