Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: Provider change

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2008
      Stephen, your telus modem also contains a router. So you are going to
      have to log in to that device, and forward the ports on it.

      Or, you have to ask Telus to send you a "Thomson modem" which will allow
      you to not only make this work without playing around with it, but will
      also allow you to access both routable IP addresses.