Re: [irlp-embedded] Embedded use

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2008
      Yes it can share the same connection as the DSTAR gateway.

      Also, you can choose any option you want for power. By default, it comes
      with a AC adapter that supplies 12.0V to the board. You can not feed
      this with a standard 13.8V supply, as it will not work and trip out.
      There is a $60 "DC option" that you add on to the unit that will allow
      it to operate on 6-32VDC. This is most often used at repeater sites
      where a DC supply is used. Either way I supply the AC-DC adapter.