Suppressing ID during connection with another node

  • va6xg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      This should be simple but I looked through the messages and couldn't
      find it. I want to write a small script to incorporate into the voice
      ID file that will stop it playing when the node is connected. It would
      be an If, then else command using the connect status as a flag. I
      remember that there used to be a file on the non-embedded nodes - I
      think it was called 'connect' which went positive when the node was
      connected. Anybody able to help?