Ordering parts for first embedded run

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 10:28 AM
      I am about to order parts for the first run of embedded nodes. The
      parts will be a massive expense up front, so I need all those who want
      one for delivery in August to fill out an order form. That way I can
      make sure I order the right parts the first time, and dont run into
      problems with not having parts I need in stock.

      I have more than 10 orders, but I am willing to offer the $50 discount
      to anyone who sends in this pre-order form before I order the first
      round of parts. The most important thing is the CASE option, as they
      are coming from separate places, and need a longer lead time.

      For each order form, I will email you back a quote as soon as I can. I
      will require payment fairly quickly, as I am not sure I will have
      enough funds to order all the parts up front.

      The file for preordering is in the files section here, or at:

      http://www.irlp.net/embedded_order.txt

      Thanks to all who have expressed interest. And for those that haven't
      you still have time!

      David Cameron