id_now

  • kokohead2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2008
      Is there any way to make id_now give cw "de" before the callsign
      instead of just the callsign?
    • Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2008
        KH6GMP wrote...

        > Is there any way to make id_now give cw "de" before the callsign
        > instead of just the callsign?

        Yes. in /home/irlp/scripts/id_now (assuming that's where your script is)
        just place "de" ahead of $CALLSIGN...

        echo de $CALLSIGN | cwpcm -sf -l 6 -p 800 > /dev/dsp

      • kokohead2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2008
          Just what I needed to know.

          CASE CLOSED.