Re: EchoLink Problem here

  • kokohead2001
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2008
      --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "kokohead2001" <kh6gmp@...> wrote:

      > --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, Ed Yoho <w6yj_yahoo@> wrote:
      > >
      > > kokohead2001 wrote:
      > > > Can anyone help me with this one. Ive got Echolink enabled
      with the
      > > > embedded node. I can connect to any Echolink node with star and
      > > > node number. and disconnect with 73. I connect to the echolink
      test
      > > > server and it onnects and I transmit audio but nothing comes
      back. I
      > > > can connect to an echolink node and it connects, they dont hear
      me and
      > > > I dont hear them. Ive dont the irlp troubleshoot script, it
      is all
      > > > OK, EXCEPT; it tells me there is corruption in the environmen
      > > > file,and its saying the problem exists at or near the folg lines
      > > >
      > > > ./home/irlp/features/features.env
      > > >
      > > > and below that
      > > >
      > > > if ["$USE_ECHOIRLP" = YES] ; then
      > > > .$HOME/features/EchoIRLP/custom/echo_environment
      > > > fi
      > > >
      > > > Please check troubleshooting docs to resolve this problem.
      > > >
      > > > ==================
      > > > But I cant find those docs so my problem remains 'unresolved' Can
      > > > anyone give me any advise?
      > > >
      > > > ALOHA de Gary, working on Node 3212
      > > >

      > > My guess would be UDP ports 5198 & 5199 are not forwarded to your
      > node's
      > > IP. Take a look at your router setup and copy the IRLP UDP forwarding
      > > except change the port numbers to those used by EchoLink (5198 &
      5199).

      > > Ed Yoho
      > > W6YJ
      > >
      > NO Ed, the ports ARE forwarded in the router, and I just double
      > checked and confirmed it again. It sounded like ports to me too but I
      > had forwarded 5198-5199 UDP to the node box
      >
      > Thanks, ALOHA

      I HAVE RESOLVED THE PROBLEM, THANKS TO ED, W6YJ
      I had saved the original files before I did any editing and this
      morning oopied them back to the node box and then edited them line by
      line with putty, did the flashsync and rcirlp and now audio is passing
      with no problem, MARK THIS PROBLEM SOLVED, Thanks and ALOHA