New Embedded Node Install Question

  • kokohead2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2008
      Node 3212 arrived today. Ive gone into it, set all the settings that
      are described in the Embedded Node Info Page, pdf file on IRLP.NET.
      But Im afraid of trying to use the irlp-install script mentioned in
      software installation document because it mentions all this stuff
      about that it will be assigning a random node number base on my
      location etc. The node number is already assigned as 3212. Could
      anyone explain to me whats my next step? Should I actually follow that
      irlp-intall script on an embedded node? I dont want to break it.

      ALOHA de Gary KH6GMP for the AH6SJ Node. 3212 , Kailua Kona HI
    • Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2008
        Gary KH6GMP wrote...

        > Should I actually follow that irlp-intall script on an embedded node?
        > I dont want to break it.

        No, don't run the install script on an embedded node!