Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: CW id after node idle

  • JIM and LYN HALL
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 25, 2008
      Dave, when I tried the below instuctions, at 3) we connect, awaiting response, but then an error 404 Not Found comes up. Did I wait too long to run this?  I was out of town and could not get to this update until today.  Jim node 3024 WH7CD

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 21, 2009
        I tired to download this script and also received the same
        error...(file not found). Is this no longer available?

        regards

        kb0jwr
        node 3833

        --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "JIM and LYN HALL"