Re: CW id after node idle

  • Steven Passmore
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 9 5:18 PM
      I haven't looked at it in about a year but I don't think it does. It
      only monitors the node PTT activity which works fine for a simplex node.
      But if you are trying to ID a repeater it needs to monitor COS as well
      since local users can activate the TX thereby requiring it to ID.

      David McAnally wrote:
      > Doesn't the ID script from http://irlp.kc6hur.net/irlp_scripts.php
      > already do this?
      >
      > --
      > Regards,
      > David McAnally, WD5M

    • JIM and LYN HALL
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 25 12:52 PM
        Dave, when I tried the below instuctions, at 3) we connect, awaiting response, but then an error 404 Not Found comes up. Did I wait too long to run this?  I was out of town and could not get to this update until today.  Jim node 3024 WH7CD

        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 21, 2009
          I tired to download this script and also received the same
          error...(file not found). Is this no longer available?

          regards

          kb0jwr
          node 3833

          --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "JIM and LYN HALL"