Web based GUI Interface

  • k7pfj@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
      I am wondering if anybody out there in the IRLP community would be interested in taking on a task to design and implement a web based GUI. Some of us out here have a very limited knowlage of Linux but know enough with Windows to get by. My wish would be if there were such a program to allow a secure way to update or change settings etc on the embedded nodes via a web based GUI.

      I have exchanged email's with David Cameron and he is extremely busy as most of us are. I guess if we have to work with what we have it is what it is. However, i am truly confident that if one were to design such a program or interface to accomplish this wish.

      Thanks,

      Mike K7PFJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
        I have started on one. Email me dcameron@... for the URL (it is a
        live system, actually connected to a repeater on the air so I don't want
        everyone pressing the buttons).

        Dave Cameron