CUSTOM AUDIO SCRIPTS NOT PLAYING

  • James Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 8:03 AM
      When attaching to various nodes that have custom script announcments,
      our node only plays the stock " node number xxxx connected". We know
      there are custom scripts on these nodes because when connecting from
      other nodes, they play. Particularly nodes 3252 and 3220. I thought
      that oncde you make a connection to a node that the custome script is
      downloaded and will then play on our node. Am I missing something?
      Jim WH7CD node 3024
    • Randy Hammock
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 9:03 AM
        On Jul 8, 2008, at 8:03 AM, James Hall wrote:

        > When attaching to various nodes that have custom script announcments,
        > our node only plays the stock " node number xxxx connected". We know
        > there are custom scripts on these nodes because when connecting from
        > other nodes, they play. Particularly nodes 3252 and 3220. I thought
        > that oncde you make a connection to a node that the custome script is
        > downloaded and will then play on our node. Am I missing something?
        > Jim WH7CD node 3024

        If I'm not mistaken, embedded nodes will only play the "stock"
        announcements because they do not have the storage space to keep the
        custom announcements.

        --
        Randy Hammock KC6HUR
        http://kc6hur.net/~rhammock/