Re: [irlp-embedded] Rack Mount Casr

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2008
      Well the cases I use for your series of motherboard are from Casetronic
      Engineering, and they only sell them with the motherboard. They are
      called the C159-60W.

      I have one in stock if you want it. $230 plus $25 shipping.

      The main problem you will run into with any off the shelf case is that
      you may have a hard time finding the right backplane for the motherboard.

      Of course these are all 1U cases, if space it not an issue, there are
      also lots of 2U cases available.

      Dave Cameron