Rack Mount Casr

  • Mike Mullarkey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2008

      David,

      If one were to want to change the case from the case you sent to a rack mount case. Is there a standard case you would prefer to use other than a generic off the web.

      Thanks,

      Mike Mullarkey

      K7PFJ

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2008
        Well the cases I use for your series of motherboard are from Casetronic
        Engineering, and they only sell them with the motherboard. They are
        called the C159-60W.

        I have one in stock if you want it. $230 plus $25 shipping.

        The main problem you will run into with any off the shelf case is that
        you may have a hard time finding the right backplane for the motherboard.

        Of course these are all 1U cases, if space it not an issue, there are
        also lots of 2U cases available.

        Dave Cameron