Re: [irlp-embedded] Time question

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2008
      Bernie, I have logged into your node and updated the /etc/localtime file
      with the one called America/St_Thomas from another machine. This will
      put your computer on AST, same as other PCs.

      Also, there is a script that is run daily to sync the time of your node
      with an internet time server. It is not NTP, but uses rdate instead.

      The script is called set-time.

      The set-time script is also run from the /etc/cron.daily folder, which
      syncs the time very day.

      Dave Cameron