IRLP with RC210 Controller

  • Bernie McDonnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Greetings All -

      Trying to configure my embedded node direct to our RC210 controller.
      Our repeater is on port 1 and the IRLP is directly connected to port
      3. I am looking for suggestions concerning the ways others have
      programmed their rc210 and why. Is there anyone on this group who has
      already done all the thinking for this? I prefer to let others break
      trail while I follow.

      Thanks.

      Bernie
      NP2W