New guy on the block

  • Greg Beckett
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2008
      Is there a simple plug and play solution here. I am interested but
      want a easy to install system, to connect to the local repeater.
    • Marshall Oldham
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2008
        Greg,

        What are you looking for?
        Do you want to interface IRLP directly into a repeater controller?
        Or do you want to interface IRLP into the repeater via an RF path with a radio?

        Marshall

        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2008
          I want to use a rf path , probably a motorola.
          --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "Marshall Oldham" <ke6pcv@...>