Re: log problem & Fan

    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2008
      The log problem is likely that your node ran for that long before being
      reset. If the node is reset without running a flash_sync, it will do
      that. The log files are volatile too :)

      Also for your fan, and 60x60x10mm fan will work. It needs to be
      a "monitored" fan with the 3 wire lead (yellow, red, black).

      Dave Cameron

      --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "nospamk7iou" <nospamk7iou@...>