log problem & Fan

  • nospamk7iou
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18 12:49 PM
      I checked my log today and noticed it was there for Jan, Feb, March
      with no April and May 18th only as I rebooted the node. Anyone else
      experence this?

      Also where can I buy a case fan?

      Thanks % 73
      Dave k7iou #3033
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18 1:14 PM
        The log problem is likely that your node ran for that long before being
        reset. If the node is reset without running a flash_sync, it will do
        that. The log files are volatile too :)

        Also for your fan, and 60x60x10mm fan will work. It needs to be
        a "monitored" fan with the 3 wire lead (yellow, red, black).

        Dave Cameron

        --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "nospamk7iou" <nospamk7iou@...>