Re: [irlp-embedded] Echolink IP address

  • dcameron@irlp.net
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2008
      All I did was log in and reset the tbd process.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2008
        Hi Dave,

        Thanks again for the help. I am slowly learning all the things that need to
        be rest etc.

        Mike Mullarkey (K7PFJ)
        6886 Sage Ave
        Firestone, CO 80504
        303-954-9693 Home Office
        303-718-8052 Cellular

        All I did was log in and reset the tbd process.

        > The fix for the DTMF works great but K7UND's node will not keep the
        settings if
        > the node happins to reboot for some reason.

        Is his an embedded node too? Remember, they run from RAM disk and you
        have to issue the command to write the RAM disk to flash or they come
        back with their previous settings after a reboot.

        > I am trying to figure out why the echolink portion of my node stopped
        working
        > when we installed it on the hill and configured it with the static IP
        address.
        > Not really knowing much with script, i have been relying on Chris K7UND
        and Nate
        > WY0X for some help.

        Yeah, I'm no help on EchoIRLP on embedded nodes, not sure how that's
        even set up...

        Nate WY0X

      • Nate Duehr
        Message 3 of 6 , May 18, 2008
          Mike Mullarkey wrote:
          > Hi Nate,
          >
          > No his is the normal node, just a computer. The Echolink is working now. I
          > think David logged in and made some changes. All is working great.

          Mucho excelente, Senor! :-)

          Heh heh... having fun with D-STAR here, got an ID-800H... running this
          thing through the front-panel is a pain in the ass, but it works... and
          a lot cheaper than a 2820!

          Nate