Echolink IP address

  • Mike Mullarkey
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17 8:42 AM

      HI David,

      The fix for the DTMF works great but K7UND’s node will not keep the settings if the node happins to reboot for some reason.

      I am trying to figure out why the echolink portion of my node stopped working when we installed it on the hill and configured it with the static IP address. Not really knowing much with script, i have been relying on Chris K7UND and Nate WY0X for some help.

      Thanks,

      Mike Mullarkey (K7PFJ)

      6886 Sage Ave

      Firestone, CO 80504

      303-954-9693 Home Office

      303-718-8052 Cellular

    • Nate Duehr
      Message 2 of 6 , May 17 11:28 PM
        Mike Mullarkey wrote:

        > The fix for the DTMF works great but K7UND’s node will not keep the settings if
        > the node happins to reboot for some reason.

        Is his an embedded node too? Remember, they run from RAM disk and you
        have to issue the command to write the RAM disk to flash or they come
        back with their previous settings after a reboot.

        > I am trying to figure out why the echolink portion of my node stopped working
        > when we installed it on the hill and configured it with the static IP address.
        > Not really knowing much with script, i have been relying on Chris K7UND and Nate
        > WY0X for some help.

        Yeah, I'm no help on EchoIRLP on embedded nodes, not sure how that's
        even set up...

        Nate WY0X
      • Mike Mullarkey
        Message 3 of 6 , May 18 6:30 AM
          Hi Nate,

          No his is the normal node, just a computer. The Echolink is working now. I
          think David logged in and made some changes. All is working great.

          Mike Mullarkey (K7PFJ)
          Node 3003 Denver Metro

          Message 4 of 6 , May 18 10:46 AM
            All I did was log in and reset the tbd process.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 18 11:16 AM
              Hi Dave,

              Thanks again for the help. I am slowly learning all the things that need to
              be rest etc.

              Mike Mullarkey (K7PFJ)
              6886 Sage Ave
              Firestone, CO 80504
              303-954-9693 Home Office
              303-718-8052 Cellular

              Message 6 of 6 , May 18 11:23 AM
                Mike Mullarkey wrote:
                > Hi Nate,
                >
                > No his is the normal node, just a computer. The Echolink is working now. I
                > think David logged in and made some changes. All is working great.

                Mucho excelente, Senor! :-)

                Heh heh... having fun with D-STAR here, got an ID-800H... running this
                thing through the front-panel is a pain in the ass, but it works... and
                a lot cheaper than a 2820!

                Nate