Re: Problem with the out put audio on embeded node

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 2:48 PM
      Jason,

      Your node is behind a router, and that router has port forwarding
      information set in it to allow your node to work behind it.

      What has likely happened is the IP address of your node has changed,
      and this has made it so that the port forwards are pointing to an IP
      address that no longer exists.

      Log into your node on the console (monitor and keyboard) and type

      ifconfig eth0

      The IP address will be listed under the tab "inet:"

      Then check your router port forwards.