Problem with the out put audio on embeded node

  • vk4mih
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2008
      I have a fault with our node 6464 we can dial into other nodes and they
      can here us but we can not here them, we also get the anoucment on our
      end when the node has connected so it is not the link radio i am
      suspecting the sound card is faulty this unit is only about 4 months
      old any help on the matter would great.

      Thanks
      Jason Ryan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2008
        Jason,

        Your node is behind a router, and that router has port forwarding
        information set in it to allow your node to work behind it.

        What has likely happened is the IP address of your node has changed,
        and this has made it so that the port forwards are pointing to an IP
        address that no longer exists.

        Log into your node on the console (monitor and keyboard) and type

        ifconfig eth0

        The IP address will be listed under the tab "inet:"

        Then check your router port forwards.