Time Out On Embedded Node

  • vk4mih
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2008
      Can anyone tell me if there is a time out on the embedded node as mine
      seems to drop out with long overs and can it be made longer

      Thanks Jason
    • AG0N-3055
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
        On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:01:37 -0000, vk4mih wrote:

        > Can anyone tell me if there is a time out on the embedded node as mine
        > seems to drop out with long overs and can it be made longer

        That's correct. It cannot be changed. It is hard coded and all nodes
        are the same. See
        http://garymcduffie.com/irlp/custom-decode.html#timeouttimerchange for
        explanation and other info.

        Gary
        --
        http: //garymcduffie .com
        3055: http: // garymcduffie.com /irlp/ 3055
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
          Which timeout are you hitting? The COS lockup, PTT lockup, or activity
          timer? There are three.

          The COS activity timer is 3 minutes
          The PTT activity timer is 4 minutes
          The Activity timer is set in software, but defaults to 1200 seconds