Trying Update Status Page

  • David Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2008
      Robert, VE3KEA, and I have been trying to get his node (VE3TJR,
      Peterborough, Ontario, #2106) listed on the status page.

      We went to the db updates page (from Windows) and went to the "Change
      Core Node info" page. We filled in all the info and clicked submit.
      The message "mail sent"
      appeared on the next page.

      The information still does not appear on the http://status.irlp.net
      page. The node seems to be basically functioning but the information
      does not appear on the status page and the remote access functions do
      not work. We are trying to get the status information in order first
      then test the remote access functions.

      What is the process for the information to get into the status page
      and how long should it take?
      Is there something else that needs to be done to get the node to
      appear on the status page?

      Thanks,
      Dave Ward
      Owner Node 2090