prefix for connect and disconnect

  • nospamk7iou
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008
      I posted this early this morning but it didn't post. Is there a script
      for adding a prefix for connect and disconnect of nodes? We are running
      2 IRLP's on our system.
      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008
        This is the DTMFPREFIX variable in the /home/irlp/custom/environment
        file of ALL nodes. Uncomment the line, set it to what you want, run a
        flash_sync (if on an embedded node), and reboot it.

        Valid characters are 0123456789ABCSP

        S=star
        P=pound