pulesecheck

  • Aubrey
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2007
      I have node operating great, but when I try and run a pulescheck by
      typing "su - repeater then "$SCRIPT/pulsecheck" the > sign comes up
      and the curseor blinks in front of it but nothing ever happens the
      repater never keys up and a number never comes back to enter in the
      timing file let it set for over and hour nothing.??????????. I am doing
      something wrong I know but what????? A.J. WA5YMQ
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2007
        Hmmm, sounds like you have a incorrect character somehow:

        here is the result I got:

        root@stn4644:/root# su - repeater
        repeater@stn4644:~$ pulsecheck
        LONG KEY UP (5 seconds) TEST
        There was no pulse found in 3 seconds
        SHORT KEY UP (half second) TEST
        There was no pulse found in 3 seconds

        You should now adjust your timing file /home/irlp/custom/timing. The
        value
        of the SECOND number in the file should be: 150

        Dave Cameron

        --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "Aubrey" <aj45m@...> wrote:

        > I have node operating great, but when I try and run a pulescheck
        by
        > typing "su - repeater then "$SCRIPT/pulsecheck" the > sign comes
        up
        > and the curseor blinks in front of it but nothing ever happens the
        > repater never keys up and a number never comes back to enter in
        the
        > timing file let it set for over and hour nothing.??????????. I am
        doing
        > something wrong I know but what????? A.J. WA5YMQ

      • A J Mays
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2007
          Thanks David will look more later at the characters ect for now will put the 150 in. I know should run this every mounth or so will see how it goes may even try from remote like you. Thanks again 73's from Texas A.J. WA5YMQ

          ve7ltd <dcameron@...> wrote:
          Hmmm, sounds like you have a incorrect character somehow:

          here is the result I got:

          root@stn4644: /root# su - repeater
          repeater@stn4644: ~$ pulsecheck
          LONG KEY UP (5 seconds) TEST
          There was no pulse found in 3 seconds
          SHORT KEY UP (half second) TEST
          There was no pulse found in 3 seconds

          You should now adjust your timing file /home/irlp/custom/ timing. The
          value
          of the SECOND number in the file should be: 150

          Dave Cameron

          --- In irlp-embedded@ yahoogroups. com, "Aubrey" <aj45m@...> wrote:

          > I have node operating great, but when I try and run a pulescheck
          by
          > typing "su - repeater then "$SCRIPT/pulsecheck " the > sign comes
          up
          > and the curseor blinks in front of it but nothing ever happens the
          > repater never keys up and a number never comes back to enter in
          the
          > timing file let it set for over and hour nothing.???? ??????. I am
          doing
          > something wrong I know but what????? A.J. WA5YMQ

        • Nate Duehr
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 24, 2007
            On Nov 24, 2007, at 1:53 PM, A J Mays wrote:

            > Thanks David will look more later at the characters ect for now will
            > put the 150 in. I know should run this every mounth or so will see
            > how it goes may even try from remote like you.

            Every month? Not unless you make changes to your link setup or
            repeater???

            --
            Nate Duehr, WY0X
            nate@...