Re: [irlp-embedded] file features.env

  • A J Mays
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2007
      David checked plug and sure enough pin 2 and 3 bridge not making. Light  touch of hot iron and all ok. Thanks A.J.

      A J Mays <aj45m@...> wrote:
      Yes a repeater with hang time and pass through audio I have 2 nad three jumpered but i will go check inside plug to make sure. Thanks David A.J. You never did send me a pay pal bill to pay you for work on Node and customs fees to get it out of customs. will send check to you address if you want.

      "David Cameron (IRLP)" <dcameron@irlp. net> wrote:
      Are you trying to operate it as a repeater, with hangtime, and audio
      passthrough?

      If you refer to the irlp-embedded document, you will see that I suggest
      that AUX1 and PTT outputs (pins 2 and 3) need to be tied together for
      the hangtime and ID scripts to work.

      This is what provides the hangtime (you will see the AUX1 follows the
      hangtime properly).

      Does this help?

      You should not have to change the features.env file at all.

      Aubrey wrote:
      > I think my Irlp for some reason is wioking half duplex. I can access
      > node numbers and can hear nodes coming in from net. but the repater
      > does not stay keyed. The cos light and aux 1 lights are lite. I have
      > tried and tried to access the file features.env to and see what the
      > code is there. The way i read it it should be ADPCM FD. The
      > line /home/irlp/features /features. env will not go any where bash not a
      > directory or file. If I go one step at a time from root cd /home ls
      > home cd /features ls features ls features.env pico features.env all I
      > see is a list eco irlp =n0 controler=yes morise id= yes etc. nothing
      > that shows the place for call sign station id and code for duplex etc.
      > Help A.J. PS I am a real rookie at using this program.

    • JIM AND LYN HALL
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 24, 2007
        We resolved the 8ms square wave on pin 9, rebooted and it disappeared. Otherwise, still stuck as before with connection ok, but no audio/ptt/cos activity thru box after connection made.  Jim WH7CD node 3024