aux1on

  • Tim Sawyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      The aux1on command seems not to work. It won't key the transmitter even thought I have it wire ORed to PTT.

      If I do readinput in one login session and aux1on in another, I don't see anything with readinput. However aux1off will show AUX1 INACTIVE if the repeater controller turns it on. The key command makes both PTT ACTIVE and AUX1 ACTIVE which makes some sense given the PTT structure.

      The aux1 hardware output is ok because I get the repeater hang timer. The aux2 and aux3 commands behave as expected.

      Is aux1on intentionally disabled due to it's use by the repeater controller?

      Tim Sawyer, WD6AWP
      www.wd6awp.org

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        No, not at all... Are you sure you are not trying to run AUX1ON during
        the hangtime of the repeater? It works fine for me here standalone...

        If you kill off the repeater controller software, does it work then?

        On
        Fri, 1 Sep 2006, Tim Sawyer wrote:

        > The aux1on command seems not to work. It won't key the transmitter even
        > thought I have it wire ORed to PTT.
        >
        > If I do readinput in one login session and aux1on in another, I don't see
        > anything with readinput. However aux1off will show AUX1 INACTIVE if the
        > repeater controller turns it on. The key command makes both PTT ACTIVE and
        > AUX1 ACTIVE which makes some sense given the PTT structure.
        >
        > The aux1 hardware output is ok because I get the repeater hang timer. The
        > aux2 and aux3 commands behave as expected.
        >
        > Is aux1on intentionally disabled due to it's use by the repeater controller?
        >
        > Tim Sawyer, WD6AWP
        > www.wd6awp.org

      • Tim Sawyer
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
          It works normaly with the controller off.

          --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, David Cameron - IRLP