IP Address

  • Lee B
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
      I had my node 3033 setup for a static ip thru a router.
      I'm trying to reset it back to DHCP. I can't seem to get the
      embedded system to reconfigure my connection to show that my node is
      online.

      Any help please. Thanks

      Lee
    • Aubrey
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
        --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "Lee B" <wb9tpd@...> wrote:
        >Lee I did not change to DHCP but did change static ip address. had to
        run flash sync and power the unit down then re power it up and new
        settings saved
        > I had my node 3033 setup for a static ip thru a router.
        > I'm trying to reset it back to DHCP. I can't seem to get the
        > embedded system to reconfigure my connection to show that my node is
        > online.
        >
        > Any help please. Thanks
        >
        > Lee

      • Lee B
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
          --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, "Aubrey" <aj45m@...> wrote:

          Aubrey:

          Thanks a million. That did it. I ran netconfig, then saved it with
          flash_sync, rebooted and it's fine now.

          73 - Lee