Changing Wed Server Port

  • k5mjj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hello all,

      I need to change the port on the web server because the network I am
      on already has a web server running and port 80 is forwarded to it.
      I have gone through the httpd.conf and changed the 2 port entires to
      15425, the port I would like to use, and after saving my changes, a
      flash_sync, and a reboot, I still cannot connect using the new port.
      Any thoughts?

      Thanks, Matt
    • k5mjj
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
        I meant port number 15424, I believe it is not being used by IRLP.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
          The IRLP uses port 15425, and is already bound to it.

          You need to use a port 15424 or lower, or something above 15428.

          If you keep your webserver on 15425, your IRLP will stop working on your
          next reboot.

          Dave Cameron