RE: [irlp-embedded] Pictures of your embedded node installations

  • Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2007
      I will be in Toledo this weekend. I wonder what the drive time would be? If
      not excessive, I may drop down to Dayton.

      Kent W7AOR

      From: "Jay Santiago" <777captain@...>
      Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 18:47:03
      To:irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com

      Dave we are in Dayton. Just got in. We have Internet in the Camp Ground. I
      will set up my Portable Node and will e-mail you a picture.
      Jay
      KP4EOP
      Stn7777

      On 5/14/07, ve7ltd <dcameron@...: <mailto:dcameron@...> > wrote:

      One thing I am going to be doing is showing off how nice and compact
      the embedded IRLP nodes are. Do any of you have pictures of the
      embedded nodes installed with your radio hardware that I can share with
      the attendees at Dayton?

      Please email them to dcameron@...: <mailto:dcameron%40irlp.net>

      Thanks

      73'
      Jay Santiago - KP4EOP
      Nodo IRLP: 7040< Freq. 441.950>
      PL: 114.8  Deer Park, IL
      http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=IRLP7040:
      <http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=IRLP7040>

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Jeff Davis, KE9V
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2007
        On 5/14/07, Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc. <w7aor@...> wrote:
        > I will be in Toledo this weekend. I wonder what the drive time would be? If
        > not excessive, I may drop down to Dayton.

        2.5 hours, one-way, straight down I-75.

        73 de Jeff, KE9V
      • Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2007