Pictures of your embedded node installations

    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2007
      One thing I am going to be doing is showing off how nice and compact
      the embedded IRLP nodes are. Do any of you have pictures of the
      embedded nodes installed with your radio hardware that I can share with
      the attendees at Dayton?

      Please email them to dcameron@...

      Thanks

      Dave
    • Jay Santiago
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2007
        Dave we are in Dayton. Just got in. We have Internet in the Camp Ground. I will set up my Portable Node and will e-mail you a picture.
        Jay
        KP4EOP
        Stn7777

        On 5/14/07, ve7ltd <dcameron@...> wrote:

        One thing I am going to be doing is showing off how nice and compact
        the embedded IRLP nodes are. Do any of you have pictures of the
        embedded nodes installed with your radio hardware that I can share with
        the attendees at Dayton?

        Please email them to dcameron@...

        Thanks

        73'
        Jay Santiago - KP4EOP
        Nodo IRLP: 7040< Freq. 441.950>
        PL: 114.8  Deer Park, IL
        http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=IRLP7040
      • Nate Duehr
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2007
          Wish I could have made it this year Jay!

          Mostly I have been busy working on finishing my Instrument rating. Spending all spare time and money on that so hamming is suffering.

          But I'm having more fun! LOL!

          Have fun out there you guys!

          Send us your active node numbers so we can pester you from afar!

          Next year... Dayton in a Cessna 206 so I can get the toys safely back to 8000 feet density altitude??? GRIN!!!!!

          Nate Duehr, nate@...

          On 5/14/07, ve7ltd <dcameron@...: <mailto:dcameron@...> > wrote:

          One thing I am going to be doing is showing off how nice and compact
          the embedded IRLP nodes are. Do any of you have pictures of the
          embedded nodes installed with your radio hardware that I can share with
          the attendees at Dayton?

          Please email them to dcameron@...: <mailto:dcameron%40irlp.net>

          Thanks

          73'
          Jay Santiago - KP4EOP
          Nodo IRLP: 7040< Freq. 441.950>
          PL: 114.8  Deer Park, IL
          http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=IRLP7040: <http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=IRLP7040>
        • Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
          Message 4 of 6 , May 14, 2007
            I will be in Toledo this weekend. I wonder what the drive time would be? If
            not excessive, I may drop down to Dayton.

            Kent W7AOR

[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Jeff Davis, KE9V
            Message 5 of 6 , May 14, 2007
              On 5/14/07, Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc. <w7aor@...> wrote:
              > I will be in Toledo this weekend. I wonder what the drive time would be? If
              > not excessive, I may drop down to Dayton.

              2.5 hours, one-way, straight down I-75.

              73 de Jeff, KE9V
            • Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
              Message 6 of 6 , May 14, 2007