Re: [irlp-embedded] Password

  • A J Mays
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2007
      David: Thanks so muvh for your repy to my question. I got a ggod start on mine this afternoon, sure I will have other questions. Thanks again A.J. WA5YMQ 73 David

      David McAnally <David.McAnally@...> wrote:
      On 5/6/07, Aubrey <aj45m@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
      I am a real newcomer to IRLP. Booted my node for the first time , when
      the log on came up typed in rootirlp hit return, password log on came
      up with cursor, will not let you type in anything. Tried several times.
      If you hit return again gives incorrect password. IRLP is still on, did
      not try to turn off and back on afraid would not have stored password
      and would be in real trouble. Thanks AJ WA5YMQ

      Type "root" at the login prompt and hit enter.  Then type "rootirlp" and hit enter at the password prompt.  Nothing will display for the password prompt.

      --
      Regards,
      David McAnally, WD5M