RE: [irlp-embedded] db9 pin assignments

  • Emit Hurdelbrink
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2007
      Perfect, thanks Dave!  I assume the embedded node also needs the jumper between pins 2 & 3 as in the docs right??

      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2007
        If you are using things that use AUX1 for keying, then yes.

        Dave Cameron

        On Sun, 6 May
        2007, Emit Hurdelbrink wrote:

        > Perfect, thanks Dave! I assume the embedded node also needs the jumper
        > between pins 2 & 3 as in the docs right??
        >
        > _____

      • Emit Hurdelbrink
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2007
          Since I am using the standard embedded scripts and the docs call for those two to be jumpered, then I assume that I am.

          href="mailto:irlp-embedded%40yahoogroups.com">irlp-embedded@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:irlp-embedded@ yahoogroups. com]

          On Behalf Of David Cameron - IRLP
          > Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 7:27
          PM

          href="http://www.irlp.">http://www.irlp. <http://www.irlp. net/new-install/ Ver3_Wiring. pdf>

          net/new-install/ Ver3_Wiring. pdf

          > and then add the
          radio's transmit audio to pin 9.

          > Dave Cameron
          >
          > On
          Mon, 7 May 2007, Emit Hurdelbrink wrote:

          >> I have been trying
          to find the pin assignments for the DB9 connector
          >> from the embedded
          node to a Motorola M120 Radio. I found the page
          >> that described the
          radio 16 port pin but where do they go.

          >> Thanks in
          advance.