Node 3345 error

  • David Markham
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      Good morning.

      I am having some trouble gettng my node going and ran the trouble
      script. I got the following result:

      TEST No. 10 Report - ERROR - There is corruption in the environment
      file.
      The
      problem exists at or near the following line(s):

      . /home/irlp/features/features.env

      if [ "$USE_ECHOIRLP" = "YES" ] ; then
      . $HOME/features/EchoIRLP/custom/echo_environment
      fi

      Please check the troubleshooting documents on how to solve this problem.

      Can anyone tell me what the error is and how to correct it?

      THanks,
      David Markham
      w0cbi
    • David Cameron
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        The troubleshooting script will return that error on any node with echoirlp installed, including embedded nodes.

        If there is no problems with your node, you don't need to run the script.

        Is there something wrong?

        IRLP System Designer
        http://www.irlp.net/