IRLP at Dayton again this year - Booth 335

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      All,

      There will be an IRLP booth at Dayton again this year. We plan to
      have interface boards on sale, with the newest CentOS version
      available. You will save $50 off the shipped price, as the complete
      package will sell for $120.

      We hope to have internet available like last year, so we may be able
      to do PayPal payments right from the booth.

      If you want to bring us a blank CD, we will burn you the latest
      CentOS right at the booth.

      I will also have an embedded IRLP node on hand to demonstrate. I will
      be offering a $50 discount to anyone who wants to purchase an
      Embedded IRLP node from the booth at Dayton. We are not sure of the
      frequency of the node yet, but will post info as the date gets closer.

      The booth is located in the Silver Arena, just beside the forums
      rooms.

      Hope to see you all there!