Hey Marshall

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 11:49 PM
      Hey Marshall,
      Funny seeing you here on the IRLP reflector. Who would have thought?

      Thanks for the info. This has been the longest ordeal I have ever
      encountered. Almost 1 year to get IRLP up and running (depending on
      several others to make it happen) and now doing it myself. But I have
      to admit, it wasn't all their fault either.
      I guess there is no substitute for good ol' fashioned "Do-It-Yourself"
      know-how.

      I have a question however. I am using a Pryme Radio mobile radio (AR-
      447 Uhf) and I am not quite sure where to pick up Discr. Audio. Also,
      I have an 8-pin mic connector with about 24" of cable and no
      connector on the other end. Can I use this for PTT, squelch, etc?
      I hope you have a little time to assist me. I am frustrated that it
      has taken this long to make this happen (and a little embarrassed).
      Can you assist me, Please?
      Thanks for anything you can do. I have a service Manual and the IRLP
      info for the mod.

      Thanks.
      Mark-KB6SRT
      "SQUISHY"